Are your company liquidity levels jeopardizing your business?
Does the company have overdue debts to Tax Authority and/or Social Security?
Is the company in default either to Banks and/or suppliers?
The economic situation of your sector is not favorable, but has good prospects?
For companies experiencing particularly difficult economic and financial periods, there are a number of mechanisms that make it possible to recover and, consequently, for it to be relaunched.
After an in-depth diagnosis of the company current situation and the motives that have caused seemingly unsolved difficulties, and together with the administration / management, the best strategy will be analyzed using the recovery instruments, both judicial and extra judicial, that are available.
• PER – Special Revitalization Process, inserted in the CIRE (Insolvency and Company Recovery Code);
• Insolvency Plan or Settlement Plan (company or establishment sale), via CIRE (Insolvency and Company Recovery Code);
• RERE – Extra-Judicial Company Recovery Regime
• Possibility of negotiating with creditors without recourse to institutional measures.
Goals to be achieved with the implementation of the chosen recovery measure:
• Reducing outstanding capital balance (OPB)
• Decrease in the creditors required and applied interest rates;
• Adjusting workforce to the business size;
• Grace periods either of principal and/or interest, including installments;
• Suspension of all execution proceedings against the company and grants avoidance of new ones being prosecuted up until approval date of the recovery measure.